File Juicer 4.69
Extract images, video, sound, or text from files and folders.
File Juicer is a drag-and-drop can opener and data archaeologist. Its specialty is to find and extract images, video, audio, or text from files which are hard to open in other ways. In computer forensics this is called carving.
It finds and extracts: JPEG, JP2, PNG, GIF, PDF, BMP, WMF, EMF, PICT, TIFF, Flash, ZIP, HTML, WAV, AVI, MOV, MP4, MPG, MP3, AIFF, AU, WMV, or text from files which contain data in those formats.
Lossless extraction… File Juicer does’t convert the images/sounds/videos it finds, but saves them unchanged in their original format if possible. (See the manual for details.) This is useful:
- if you want to extract the images/sounds/videos from a PDF or Word document;
- if you have old files you can no longer open with current applications;
- if you receive emails with attachments you can not open;
- if you have corrupt files or databases;
- if you have damaged or accidentally erased flash cards for your digital camera;
- if you receive “self extracting” EXE files designed for Windows;
- or if this is just faster than copying and pasting from the file.
What’s New in File Juicer
- Hardened runtime. A security enhancement available in Mojave
- Crash when extracting files from a specific 500 GB disk image
- Recognizes FAT16 flash cards again
- Recognizes HEIC files, and it should extract them should they be embedded in something else (I have no reports of this yet – but it surely will happen)
- Localization streamlined to be based on xib files with strings.
- Built with XCode 10.1
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Price: $18
- Size: 5MB .dmg
Download File Juicer for macOS Free Cracked