Ample Sound 2018 Mac is recorded using Gibson Les Paul Custom R8 Guitar, with 5000 samples, 22 frets, Neck and Neck+Bridge 2 pick-up instrument groups. Can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression, and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick. Dice – Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores. Multiple Formats Conversion: The conversion between Riff, MIDI, Tab multiple formats, Every fingering, articulation, expression, humanizations will be automatically converted to MIDI keyswitch and controller.
The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file. The Tab Player supports all the fingering, looping, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On/Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring, Staccato, Dead Note, Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc.
Ample Ethno Ukulele aim to bring the Kamaka HF-3 Ukulele sound to your studio. The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
Ample Sound Mac Features:
- Body and Ambience mic positions, Stereo and Mono Modes.
- Any chords & any rhythms with real Strum Samples.
- High G and Low G Instrument libraries to fit different needs.
- Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization efficiency.
- Capo Logic Intelligent play according to guitar rules.
- Any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Combined Articulation combine articulations via pressing keyswitches at the same time.
- Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrument engine.
- It is appropriate, such as slapping on strings or body, or other realistic and indispensable noises.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.