Transmit 5 5.2
The gold standard of macOS file transfer apps just drove into the future. Transmit 5 is here. Upload, download, and manage files on tons of servers with an easy, familiar, and powerful UI. It’s quite good.
Transmit now connects to 10 new cloud services, like Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace Cloud Files. And yes, Transmit still handles the classics — FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3 — better than any. We make complex services drag-and-drop simple.
Transmit 5 now includes Panic Sync, our secure and fast way to sync your sites. (You can learn about Panic Sync here.) And our File Sync feature adds support for local-to-local and remote-to-remote sync, while also giving you more fine-grained control.
What’s New in Transmit
- Added support for Dark Mode in macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Exposed OpenStack Swift protocol in Automator
- Added a help button to the invalid serial alert
- File browser views now use monospaced numeric font
- File browser views now have modern drag and drop behavior
- Improved the error message shown when connecting to SSH based Servers that do not support SFTP
- Fixed an issue that could potentially keep multiple large transfers from starting on slow connections
- Command dragging a file from Transmit to the Desktop no longer creates an extra copy
- Fixed an issue where synchronize operations run from AppleScript could cause an exception
- Preserve Modification Date setting now works for empty folders when using FTP and SFTP
- Resolved a problem where creating a new window with Cover Flow view could cause a non-crashing exception
- Fixed the File Sync arrow changing directions unexpected when running sync operations in multiple tabs
- Other miscellaneous fixes and improvements
Download Transmit 5 for macOS Free Cracked