WiFi Explorer 2.5.1
Scan, monitor, and troubleshoot wireless networks with WiFi Explorer.
Quickly identify channel conflicts, signal overlapping or configuration problems that may be affecting the connectivity and performance of your home, office or enterprise wireless network.
Get an insight into the network details: name (SSID), MAC address (BSSID), device manufacturer, signal strength (RSSI), noise, channel, band, security configuration, supported data rates, 802.11 information elements (IE), and much more…
• Suitable for home, small office, or enterprise networks
• Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
• Graphical visualization of the Wi-Fi environment
• Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands as well as 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz channels
• Works with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac networks
• Comprehensive app’s help
• Signal quality ratings based on signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
• Accurate conversion from dBm to percentage (%) for easier analysis and optimization
• Detailed description of information elements (IE) advertised by the access point for advanced troubleshooting
• Export metrics and network details to CSV file format
• Save results for later review and analysis
• Access point name discovery (if supported)
• Editable column for labels or annotations
• Selectable and sortable columns
• Adjustable graph timescales
• Quick filtering
• Customizable colors for easily tracking particular networks
• Full screen mode and split view support
Requires a Mac with built-in Wi-Fi. External Wi-Fi adapters are not supported.
• Added support for 802.11ax D3.0 (D2.1 is no longer supported).
• Added support for Wi-Fi Alliance’s OWE (Opportunistic Wireless Encryption) Transition Mode.
• Added ability to expand/collapse automatic filter categories by clicking the category name.
• Fixed bug where app would not start scanning automatically upon launch.
If you find WiFi Explorer useful and have a couple of minutes, please share your thoughts by leaving a review in the Mac App Store. It will make a huge difference to me!
Found a problem or have a concern? Please visit the WiFi Explorer Support website, or @wifiexplorer on Twitter, and send me a message so we can resolve it.
Download WiFi Explorer for Mac OS X Free Cracked